site logo

Does your office give permission to film on Council property?

No - GFO does not authorise filming on any Council property.

Each Council department has an appointed Film Liaison Officer (FLO) to deal specifically with filming requests. GFO will provide contact details for the relevant FLO but only the FLO can assess the request and grant permission to film.

Permission may not be required for small scale filming (crew of less than 5 people at a location for a short period of time and not requiring exclusive access) but it is best to check with us to see if your film falls into this category.

Glasgow Film Office © 2014. Glasgow Film Office is not responsible for the content of external sites.