site logo

If I am employing foreign nationals on a co-production, can GFO help with any tax issues?

It is advisable to consult the British Film Commission for matters such as this.  They provide the most relevant and current information regarding tax, visas, international co-productions, etc.
Glasgow Film Office © 2014. Glasgow Film Office is not responsible for the content of external sites.